Opto-electric Probe Holders
The Opto-electrical Probe Holder has a similar function as the optical probe holder with the addition of an electrical contact. In order to reduce cable congestion around the specimen, the Opto-electrical Probe Holder permits bringing the optical and electrical contact to the back of the holder. It is recommended to plug a shielded cable to the BNC cable.Notes:
- The length of the optical fiber and the electrical cable is measured from the coming out of the rod to the tip of the connector.
- The standard electrical cable length is 0.2 m. Other values on request.
- The rod has a standard length of 150 mm.
- An optional clamp (SCL) can be used to fix the holder on stereotaxic apparatus.
Termination Codes for Fiber-Optic Patch Cords Description Product Termination Code FC Connector with Zirconia Ferrule
or Metal Ferrule
FC / FCM FC/APC Connector with Zirconia Ferrule*
FCA SMA Connector with Metal Ferrule SMA
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh