Ce:YAG Bandpass Filters
To match the excitation spectra of light sensitive molecules (e.g. opsins, fluorescent proteins, ...) the large emission spectrum of Ce:YAG fiber light sources can be narrowed with a bandpass filter.Notes
- Each Ce:YAG Optical Head is delivered with an empty Filter Holder for Ce:YAG Fiber Light Source (YFH). This holder can accept up to 5 mm thick filters of 25 or 25.4 mm diameter.
- Single Ce:YAG optical head (YAGH) and combined Ce:YAG optical heads (with an LED (YLEDH) or a Laser diode (YLDH)) have different filter holders.
- Table below is our standard offer of filter specified by their central wavelength and spectral bandwidth at full-width half maximum (FWHM).
Bandpass filters for Ce:YAG optical heads Central Wavelength (nm) Bandwidth FWHM (nm) Ordering Code 525 ~30 YBPF_525/030 549 ~15 YBPF_549/015 559 ~34 YBPF_559/034 582 ~75 YBPF_582/075 593 ~40 YBPF_593/040 612 ~69 YBPF_612/069
- Ce:YAG Filter Holder-Drawing
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh