Rotary Fluorescence Mini Cube - Single Fluorophore (3 ports)
Fluorescence recording of freely moving subjects is a challenge for neuroscience researchers due to low signal and external sources of noise. Here we present a modified version of our Doric Integrated Fluorescence Mini Cube that can be mounted on the rotor of a specialized version of our 24-channel Assisted Electrical Rotary Joint. This configuration increases collection efficiency by removing one optical connection while reducing motion related signal variation.
- LED light sources are built directly into the fluorescence mini cube, and are optimized to deliver low excitation power.
- The integrated detector is an amplified photodiode circuit with comparable specifications to our Doric Fluorescence Detector
- To connect these devices to a LED Driver and a Fluorescence Detector Amplifier, a 24-channel Assisted Electrical Rotary Joint for Fluorescence Mini Cube is required. Each rotary joint can hold up to two rotary joints.
- The Rotary Fluorescence Mini Cubes are modular, allowing themto be removed from a rotary joint and replaced. They can be ordered individually or added onto an existing system for added flexibility.
The Rotary Fluorescence Mini Cube with 3 ports-For GFP-Like Fluorophore contains one integrated LED and 1 Integrated Fluorescence Detector.
Rotary Mini Cube Wavelength range 350 to 1100 nm Optical fiber compatibility - Core diameter 200 or 400 µm
- NA 0.37 to 0.57
Spectral bandwidth - Excitation : 460-490 nm
Emission : 500-550 nm
Optical filter attenuation > OD 5 outside band Dimensions 57 mm x 63 mm x 26 mm Built-in Detectors Detector Sensitivity - 0.38 A/W @ 550 nm
- 0.60 A/W @ 960 nm (peak)
Amplification 3 levels : 1x, 10x, 100x Transimpedance gain - 2.0 E09 V / A (1x)
- 2.0 E10 V / A (10x)
- 2.0 E11 V / A (100x)
@ 550 nm
- 0.76 V / nW (1x)
- 7.60 V / nW (10x)
- 76.0 V / nW (100x)
@ 550 nm
- 7.2 nW (1x)
- 0.72 nW (10x)
- 72 pW (100x)
NEP < 12 fW/√Hz Bandwidth - DC : 0 - 1000 Hz
- AC : 30 - 1000 Hz
Electrical interface BNC Output Voltage 0.0 to 5.5 V Output impedance 50 Ω Sensor type Silicon photodiode Sensor Area 1 x 1 mm Input voltage 12 V DC (power supply included) Built-in LEDs Max Current 200 mA Emitter size 400 µm diameter - NA0.22 Output Power
(fibre 200 µm)
LED 400-410 nm = 60 µW LED 460-490 nm = 90 µW Output Power
(fibre 400 µm)
LED 400-410 nm = 220 µW LED 460-490 nm = 375 µW
- Getting Started
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh