6 ports RFMC - GCaMP + Red fluorophore
The 6 ports Rotary Fluorescence Mini Cube (RFMC) supports Isosbestic & Functional GCaMP excitations, Red Fluorophore excitation, and recordings of respective fluorescences. The separation of functional and isosbestic GCaMP fluorescence signals is possible with modulated excitations lights using lock-in demodulation or sequential detection.
- This RFMC has 3 built-in LED light sources set to low excitation power.
- Two integrated detectors have an amplified photodiode circuit similar to that of the Doric Fluorescence Detector.
- A LED Drivers and Fluorescence Detector Amplifiers connect to Rotary FMC via the Assisted Electrical Rotary Joint's stationary part.
- The RFMC's are easily attached to or removed from a rotary joint. They can be ordered separately or added to an existing system.
Rotary Mini Cube Wavelength range 350 to 1100 nm Optical fiber compatibility - Core diameter 200 or 400 µm
- NA 0.37 to 0.57
Spectral bandwidth - Excitation : 460-490 nm, 555-570 nm
- Emission : 500-550 nm, 580-680 nm
Optical filter attenuation > OD 5 outside band Dimensions 57 mm x 63 mm x 26 mm Built-in Detectors Detector Sensitivity - 0.38 A/W @ 550 nm
- 0.60 A/W @ 960 nm (peak)
Amplification 3 levels : 1x, 10x, 100x Transimpedance gain - 2.0 E09 V / A (1x)
- 2.0 E10 V / A (10x)
- 2.0 E11 V / A (100x)
@ 550 nm
- 0.76 V / nW (1x)
- 7.60 V / nW (10x)
- 76.0 V / nW (100x)
@ 550 nm
- 7.2 nW (1x)
- 0.72 nW (10x)
- 72 pW (100x)
NEP < 12 fW/√Hz Bandwidth - DC : 0 - 1000 Hz
- AC : 30 - 1000 Hz
Electrical interface BNC Output Voltage 0.0 to 5.5 V Output impedance 50 Ω Sensor type Silicon photodiode Sensor Area 1 x 1 mm Input voltage 12 V DC (power supply included) Built-in LEDs Max Current 500 mA Emitter size 400 µm diameter - NA0.22 Output Power
(fibre 200 µm)
LED 400-410 nm = 60 µW LED 460-490 nm = 90 µW Output Power
(fibre 400 µm)
LED 400-410 nm = 220 µW LED 460-490 nm = 375 µW
Rotary Fluorescence Mini Cube
Rotary Fluorescence Mini Cube system
- Getting Started
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh