Twist-on efocus Fluorescence Microscope Body
The Twist-on efocus Fluorescence Microscope lets users select appropriate focal plane within larger brain area of freely behaving animal remotely with an electrical signal. Its field of view of up to 650 x 650 microns and the electronic depth adjustment of 300 microns allow cellular resolution calcium imaging over a larger volume. The attachment/detachment of the microscope body to the imaging cannula is done with a simple barrel rotation and does not require any tools.
• The electrical and optical fiber tethers of an efocus Fluorescence Microscope Body are of the same length.
• Every microscope body comes with a protective cap.
• The Twist-on efocus Fluorescence Microscope Body is only compatible with the Twist-on efocus Imaging Cannulas.
Field of View 650 µm x 650 µm Working distance adjustment range 0 - 300 µm Frame rate > 45 fps Dimensions 10 mm x 15 mm x 22 mm Mass 3 g Computer specifications - Intel Core-i7
- 16GB RAM
- Gigabit Ethernet, Jumbo frame compatible
- Dedicated graphic card
Fluorescence recording Green fluorescence bodies - Excitation 458 / 35 nm
- Emission 525 / 40 nm
Red fluorescence bodies - Excitation 540 / 15 nm
- Emission 609 / 57 nm
Optogenetic stimulation* Green fluorescence bodies - spectral bandwith 612 / 69 nm
- activation intensity 0 to 55 mW/mm2
Red fluorescence bodies - spectral bandwith 465 / 20 nm
eTFMB/eTOSFM DRAWING eTFMB/eTOSFM User Manual eTFMB/eTOSFM Application Note GCaMP configuration filter set GCaMP/NpHR configuration filter set Microscope Configuration Application Note
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh