Single-cell Opto-electric Probe Holder
The Single-cell Recording Opto-electric Probe Holder consists of a fiber-optic patch cord in a rigid tubing. It offers an appropriate optical connection between the probe core in the Single-cell Opto-electric Probe Adapter and the light module. It can be fixed to a stereotaxic apparatus with our Stereotaxic Clamp.
The Single-cell Recording Opto-electric Probes are perfectly suited for in vivo single-cell electrophysiological recordings, optogenetic stimulation and photometry monitoring.
• An 550 µm core diameter - NA0.22 optical fiber length of 1.0 m is used to maximize collection and minimize the autofluorescence.
• The rod has a standard length of 150 mm.
• An optional clamp can be used to fix the holder on stereotaxic apparatus.
- Application Note Version 1.0.0
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh