Assisted Electrical Rotary Joint For RFMC
This Rotary Joint can plug up to two RFMC cubes to its rotor. It is primarily used for fiber photometry in applications requiring extremely low-intensity light detection.
- The holder is a part of the rotary joint.
- The rotary joint has at least one RFMC cube attached and includes necessary Fluorescence Detector Amplifiers.
- The rod and clamp of the torque sensor serve as a cable holder.
- The electrical rotary joint can be turned into an electro-optical rotary joint on request.
- The joint has six M8 connectors for light sources and four M5 connectors for detector amplifiers.
Connectors Stator 6x M8-4pos for LED (3x cube A + 3x cube B)
4x M5-4pos for DET (2x cube A + 2x cube B)
Connector on Rotor 2x Harwin Archer Kontrol 12 pos female for RFMC Connector Power supply
Mini-USB Contact material Gold Contact resistance Less than 800 mΩ Resistance variation during rotation
Less than 25 mΩ Start up torque Less than 20 µN·m Rotation speed less than 60 rpm
- Getting Started
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh