2-color Fluorescence Microscope Bodies
The 2-color fluorescence microscope body combines two CMOS sensors for simultaneous imaging of two different fluorophores. Due to the chromatic aberrations of GRIN lenses, the position of each image sensor is adjusted to correct the chromatic shift and image the same object plane in both colors. As the chromatic shift is related to the length of the GRIN lens, the correction is valid for one specific length of GRIN lens. Green (GFP like) + Red (RFP like) systems are offered in 3 different models, two systems optimized for Snap-in Imaging Cannulas model L type D and type V, and one system optimized for surface imaging.
Microscope and Cannula for specific brain regions 0 - 150µm below the brain surface Model S 0 - 3.4 mm below the skull surface Model L type D 3.0 - 5.9 mm below the skull surface Model L type V
- The Electrical Cable for 2-color Fluorescence Microscope Bodies is required for the use of this device.
- The optical fiber length is adjusted to fit the desired electrical cable length.
- Every microscope body comes with a protective cap.
Field of view - Model L 320 µm x 320 µm
- Model S 730 µm x 730 µm
Objective lens numerical aperture 0.4 Frame rate 45 FPS Mass 3.7 g Computer specifications - Intel Core-i7
- 16GB RAM
- Gigabit Ethernet, Jumbo frame compatible
- 2GB graphic card, OpenGL v4.6 compatible
Spectral bandwidths Green fluorescence sensor - Excitation 465 / 20 nm
- Emission 520 / 35 nm
Red fluorescence sensor - Excitation 563 / 9 nm
- Emission 615 / 45 nm
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh