Assisted 1x1 Fiber-optic & Electric Rotary Joints - 24 contacts
The Assisted Fiber-optic & Electric Rotary Joint is electrically driven as it senses and follows the tethered animal’s rotations. It detects the torsion of the optical cable during animal movement and releases it with very high sensitivity. The assistance of this rotary joint helps to counter the frictional force of the internal slip-ring and offers quality transmission of the electrical signal during any experiment with freely-moving small animals like mice. It comes with 24 electrical channels and one optical channel.
• The 24-channel Assisted Fiber-optic & Electric Rotary Joints uses the aspheric (AH) lenses with 0.50 NA optimized for reduced optical aberration. It is designed for use at a wavelength of 470 nm but works in the visible range 450-650 nm.
• The holder for the Assisted Fiber-optic & Electric Rotary Joint is included.
• The output fiber-optic patch cords are also included.Contact us to discuss the possibility of custom design.
* Tested with 200 µm - NA 0.22
Maximum Variation < 3% (peak to peak) Effective NA up to 0.5 Number of electrical contacts 24 Contact material Gold Contact resistance < 0.10 Ω
Resistance variation during rotation
< 0.025 Ω @ 5V DC Start up torque < 20 µN·m Rotation speed up to 60 rpm Power Supply (torque assistance)
5 VDC mini USB (included)
- Version 1.0.3
AHRJ_OE_24_PZN12 DRAWING AHRJ_OE_24_HDMI DRAWING
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh